Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time Management


The most important thing that I have had to improve is my time management. Since I've gotten pregnant and my belly is expanding I am becoming less and less comfortable sitting at a desk for large blocks of time.



My new strategy, which I got from Brian Tracy, is to block my time into 4 hour segments where I make an A, B and C list of my tasks and get them done - NO MATTER WHAT. It's really working well. Before I didn't allot time to one specific task just knew that I had to do it and sometimes it would take 4 hours, now if I only have 4 hours to do three tasks I do them all. It's actually amazing what I can accomplish when I am restricted in the time to do it.

Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year - and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!
Anthony Robbins

No comments: